Information from East Cambridgeshire District Council.
With temperatures predicted to plummet next week they want to make you aware of the services that they can offer to residents.
They can assist people in financial hardship. The main priority is to make sure nobody is sitting in a cold home as excess cold is incredibly dangerous especially to vulnerable groups.
Call 01353 665555 and ask to speak to the energy officer for help with:
• Paying for energy
• Understanding energy bills
• Sourcing grants and financial assistance
• Dealing with damp and mould
• Saving money on energy bills i.e. tariff switching
• Insulation advice and EPC’s
• Fuel Poverty